Below are some incredible story telling tools for people interested in using audio to tell stories along with images. What’s your story?
- BBC RADIO - BBC Radio training covers all aspects of technical and operational radio skills.
- NEIGHBORHOOS STORY TELLING - Halfway between a personal journal and a travel book.
- NY PUBLIC RADIO - Shows from around the world.
- O'REILLY MEDIA - O’Reilly Digital Media audio, video info and resources.
- SOUND in the STORY - Balancing the tools in new-media journalism (PDF).
- SOUNDSLIDES - A rapid production tool for still image and audio web presentations. Ridiculously simple storytelling.
- THE MOTH - Storytelling organization founded in 1997.
- THE STORY - Dick Gordon takes discusses political, family, health, science, the arts and environmental issues.
- THIS AMERICAN LIFE - Chicago Public Radio presentations.